Tuesday 21 September 2010

Refreshing old memories and Drawings

Hello Friends :)
I was checking my Drawing Folder and Found Interesting Art
Have a look below:

Click to View Enlarge

I remember this picture as I made it when I won Sun bar research. It was June-July month and It was so hot and Electricity had gone that I was Eagerly waiting for electricity to come. I was sitting near Air Conditioner Waiting for electricity and Thinking that who won Research.


When Electricity came back and I logged on Official blog, Then I was surprised that I won my 1st Research and 2nd Contest.
Nidhiprasad had also worked hard for research and She wasn't winner so she got angry on me that She lost and I won =(

To make her happy again, I made this draw and She really liked it
I never thought that I can win so I was getting bored and Made that Research.
Aug7789 really Helped me in making Cool black background with Spotlights =)

Nidhiprasad had now Left chobots and I miss her. Still she is in our Heart =(

Best Regards by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About QUARESMA!!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

chobots postcards

chobots - your family game