Sunday 5 September 2010

Help me from Unlocked :(

Hey Friends,
I need Help urgent
Unlocked made Anti Darpanking blog
Link: anti-darpanking.blogspot.com
He was making rubbish drawings about me and When my Friends started stopping him, He made their Silly drawings too
This information is been Sent to support@chobots.com
I wish He get banned forever
Please Help me
But Don't follow the blog
Have a look an article that he made on me:













Click to view Enlarge

He made a game on me: :O
See what he made:
Watch out his Banner :(

Have a look what he made for my Friends who fought to delete Anti Darpanking































I'm posting all this not to make fun of me or my friends. I'm posting it so that You all take action against him :(

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

About QUARESMA!!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

chobots postcards

chobots - your family game