Saturday 4 September 2010

Meet New Author : Darpanking

Hey Friends,
Meet new author: That's me :D
I'm Darpanking

My Blogs and Blogs where I'm admin: (Click to view them as They are Hyperlinks)
3. My blog (Template needs to be Changed)
7. Chobot Forecast's blog (Temporarily closed and Will be Re-opened when this blog gets Success)


The Blogs where I'm Author:

Total blogs I work: 20 blogs (8+12 blogs)

Contests I won: 5
1. Monkey Quiz Contest Winners (I got 1 week citizenship)
2. Sun Bear Research Winners (I got 2 weeks citizenship + A Scroll)
3. Chobots menu Card winners (I got 1 week Citizenship)
4. Alpaca Research Winners (I got 2 weeks Citizenship + A scroll again)
5. Tooth Fairy Day Drawing Contest Winners (I got Brush + 1 week citizenship + Fairy suit)

I wish you all like my posting here
Best Regards to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

About QUARESMA!!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

chobots postcards

chobots - your family game