Saturday 16 October 2010

Two Virtual Worlds Fight through Video Responces

Hello Friends,
Shocked seeing me? Well then you should be as I am Back!
I found Cool videos by Vayersoft
Lets check out:

Great news is Chobots beating Club Penguin
The video by Vayersoft was actually responce video to the follow video about Club Penguin:
Seriously Discovery Channel done its contribution on Club Penguin
Also but Vayersoft improving Chobots and 7wizards daily that NO one can stay more on Club penguin if started playing on Chobots.
It's True I wasted 2 years on club penguin :D
But Now I am add my Right way, Chobots Trying beating Club Penguin badly :D
Hope you have fun watching both videos :P

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

About QUARESMA!!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

chobots postcards

chobots - your family game