Saturday 9 October 2010

Chobots T.V. Contest Winners

Hello Friends,
It's time to See Winners of T.V Contest by Peachiesocks :)
The theme was Fairy tales ;D
So lets see winners
Click to View Enlarge
This cute Snow white and Seven Dwarf are adding Shinyberry123 in their story >:D
This is made by: Shinyberry123
Click to view Enlarge
I wonder it looks like Cinderella story :)
Fairy made Cinderella Parfait a Pumpkin ;D
I wish I can buy Pumpkin Parfait for halloween ;)
It is made by: Parfait
I don't remember the name of story but I know the story that Kikikomori the Witch will eat Valikoss, Allstar0014 and Creme :D
It's made by: Creme

My all Friends won T.V Contest Yay!
Check out their prize:
If you want this cool prize, Take part in Contest at:
I am sure You can win it
There is new Contest going on theme: Camp
by Smirk :)
Take part in it, Rewind and Fast forward or Pause your Friends in Chobots

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

About QUARESMA!!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

chobots postcards

chobots - your family game