Sunday 30 May 2010

new and gone

Hey i just got another admin, man im on a roll!! :D. His name is Skett i hope he will bring good success to my blog unlike my old admin agent0001, ever since i added him as an admin he didnt post 1 thing not even a welcoming to being an admin, so now i fired him from admin and author, and i am sick and tired of always changing my header banner for another admin so now it stays as me(quaresma) and dude are the only 2 admins and the rest are authors, i only want 2 admins and 3 authors, 2 admins are me and dude and i got 1 author: Skett, and i may get another author called ebtama but she hasn't accepted yet so... thats the latest news for me, thanks for reading, catch ya later.


Quaresma

No comments:

Post a Comment

About QUARESMA!!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

chobots postcards

chobots - your family game